Renaissance College: A Northern Utah Massage Therapy School
We offer an integrated, holistic education with more than 34 courses in massage modalities as well as our renowned Integrative Crania Sacral course. At Renaissance College – A Northern Utah Massage Therapy School we prepare our students to meet the demands of the public who are seeking natural healing.
Learn valuable communication skills to assist you in changing the lives of your clients. Master hands-on massage therapy skills enabling you to work in a variety of health care settings including medical, chiropractic, spas, resorts and opening your own massage business. Courses to teach you ethics and organized business plan for success. Renaissance enables you to explore opportunities for employment and self-employment available in your new career.
- Affordable Tuition
- Financial counseling available
- Job placement assistance
- Learn from practicing professionals
- Small individualized courses with hands on curriculum
- Flexible full or part-time schedule with day or evening courses, when available
- Balanced education with energy and western modalities
- Only college in Utah to offer full-time Cranial-Sacral 135 hour courses
- Convenient Location central location between Salt Lake City and Ogden
- Over 14 years of producing successful therapists
- Accredited by ABHES
Our Massage Clinic
We feature a massage clinic that is open to the public. Our well-trained students have the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience while clients enjoy the benefits of therapeutic massage choosing from a variety of modalities. Our graduate/professional massage therapists are available with advanced therapeutic experience
Benefits of Massage
According to the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) massage has been reported to be a key factor in increasing health and well-being. Some of the benefits listed are:
- Relief from back pain
- Freedom from stress and anxiety
- Assists in treatment of headaches
Below are just a few of the massages we offer.
Gentle and relaxing massage using firm but gentle pressure to ease muscle tension and promote health. Clients privately disrobe to their comfort level; during the session, draping with sheets protects modesty at all times.
Sometimes referred to as a “cranial,” this holistic therapy treatment uses gentle pressure to restore balance and rhythm, releasing blocked energy. Clients remove shoes but remain fully clothed during the session.
This is a gentle technique using rhythm, direction, and depth to filter out toxins within the lymph system and aid the body in maintaining a healthy immune system.
Treatment for sports injuries, as well as therapies for pre-event and post-event injury recovery. Includes range of motion, mobilization, stretching, and deep tissue.
- Advanced Massage Therapy Students
- Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Saturday Appointments
- $25.00 -1 hour massage
- 10% discount for Senior Citizens and Military Personnel (please mention you saw this on the Internet)
- Massage Gift Certificates are available and make wonderful gifts for family and friends
Contact Renaissance College: A Northern Utah Massage Therapy School today and see how we can change your life!